Online BHS CPC 'Coaching through Disabilities' Workshops and a Forum to support coaches and raise awareness of why our service is being launched
Sessions 1 and 2 run twice a month on Wednesday evenings, usually starting at 4pm for 3.5 hours.
- These each count for 1 point of BHS Professional coach CPC and other governing bodies accreditation for coach training, Certificates are available.
Session 3 is for more experienced Coaches and creates a forum for learning and discussion centred around an invited speaker. Speakers and dates will be confirmed shortly.
Session Content, Times and Days
All sessions will be alternated, and can be taken in any order dates will be confirmed after booking, some adjustment of time to suit the group may be possible.
|Session 1||Introduction to Coaching through Disabilities|
Risk assessments and preparation
Effective Session Management
|Wednesday Evening |
3.5 hrs from 4pm
|Session 2||Understanding Disabilities |
Developing riders through disabilities
Horse and tack considerations and adaptions.
RDA to Para Equestrian - competition structure
| Wednesday Evening|
3.5 hrs from 4pm
|Forums||Advanced Coaching Conversations such as :|
- Finding the elusive RDA Horse
- Coaching Para Equestrian Sport
- Head Injury Rehabilitation
|Monthly, with Invited Speakers |
Receipted Invoices will be sent out upon payment
For those booking both Session 1 and 2, an 8 page workshop manual will be sent to your home address.
Priority for the Forum Discussions to attendees of our Coaching through Disabilities CPD
Discounts available for those who have joined us on the 2020./21 face to face workshops and would like a refresher!
Here is some of their feedback
- It was so fantastic to have such generous experience and knowledge in one room. I personally gained so much participating in this group and on reflection, how fortunate to meet such passionate people about taking steps forward.
- The format was great, allowing natural progression of issues through discussion. I think the loose framework lets people ask questions pertinent to them personally and not a prescriptive approach of what people think others want to know
- Yesterday was brilliant!. If your goal was to provide a super day with plenty of interactive discussions and education on coaching people with disabilities - you nailed it.... I look forward to the follow up….